Venue

Hilton Alexandria Old Town

1767 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314

The Hilton hotel in Alexandria, VA is located just 15 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Our location is ideal for sight seeing and business in the nation's capitol. Located only 20 minutes from the DC Convention Center, and the monuments, museums, and power centers of Washington, D.C., it is easy to get around with Alexandria's free King Street Trolley and Water Taxi to the National Harbor and Georgetown.

Getting There

Plane

The adjacent King Street Metro station provides easy metro access to Ronald Reagan National Airport.

Flights into Dulles International Airport or BWI airport are also possible. Shuttle or taxi service is recommended from either.

Bus

There is a bus stop located across the street from the Hilton, with easy access to DC or the National Harbor.

Car

Alexandria can be easily accessed from MD and VA, if you don't mind some traffic.

From the North (New York/Baltimore): Take I-95 South across the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. Immediately after the bridge, take exit 177B to US-1 North. Turn left onto King Street and the hotel will be on the right side.

From the South (Richmond): Take I-95 North and veer off onto the Capital Beltway (495 North/95 North towards Baltimore). Continue on I-95 North and Exit at I-395 towards Washington DC. Take exit 5 (King Street East) and the hotel will be 4 miles on the left hand side after the King Street metro station.

From the East: Take US-50 West, to the Capital Beltway. Go across the Woodrow Wilson Bridge to Exit 177B and then route 1 (US-1 North). Turn left onto King Street and the hotel will be on the right side.

From the West: Take I-66 East to the Capital Beltway. Stay on I-95 North to Exit 176B (Telegraph Road). Stay to the right and exit onto 236 East (Alexandria Downtown). Stay straight to go onto Telegraph Road. Stay straight to go onto Duke Street. Turn a slight left onto Callahan Drive. Turn right onto King Street and the hotel will be on the left side.